Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Off The Edge Highlights!

What a fun challenge it was this week!  I loved seeing all the different ways that you can have something off-the-edge of your project or card!

It was hard to pick my favourites, but here are a few...











 Sue





Congratulations on being featured ladies!  Your cards are simply gorgeous!  Be sure to grab the Featured Button from our sidebar and proudly display it on your blog.

Also be sure to stop back tomorrow for another fun challenge at Little Red Wagon :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card as one of your favourites, well done all all the other fabulous entries too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for featuring my card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! You picked my card as a favorite - you made my day. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !!!! .Thank you so much for chossing my card :) .

    ReplyDelete