Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Challenge #226 - Yearning for Spring!

Hello everyone!

It's time for another challenge and given all the cold winter weather we have been having I have been yearning for spring.

So my challenge for this week is to use spring as your inspiration.

It can be spring colours, spring flowers, spring rain, anything spring-like.

I used spring colours and butterflies  on my card:


So dig into those wagons for your spring-like items and link up your project below.

We love to see what you create!


6 comments:

  1. Great theme, I am so thinking Spring but I better dial it back a little, I think I'm in for a long wait.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rosanne, I love the papers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rosanne! I love the butterflies using floral print DP. Thanks for the challenges. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have problem with mr linky... here my card http://scrapperita.blogspot.it/2014/03/the-color-sisters-palette-6.html

    ReplyDelete