Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Featured Truly Dimensional Projects

Thank you to everyone that played along with our challenge this week. There were many amazing creations. I really enjoyed seeing the variety of ways that everyone used to create dimension on their projects.

Now for our features:





Thank you for sharing your fabulous projects with us. Please grab our Featured Button from the side bar to display on your blogs. Well deserved!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another fun challenge. See you then!

Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your features! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am sooooo excited!!!!!! Thanks so much for picking my card! I'm truly honored! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous designs! Congrats ladies!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are beauties! Super job ladies.

    ReplyDelete