Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Let's Hear It For the Boys Featured Projects

Wow, thanks everyone for joining our challenge to make masculine cards.  Many mentioned what a challenge it is to do guy cards, but I gotta say y'all knocked it outa the park.  I found it impossible to choose only 2 and could have chosen a top 5!  So without further ado here are 3 of the standout projects-






Such great projects, please feel free to grab your Featured Button from the side bar.  Again, thanks to everyone for joining us this week.  Stay tuned, Donna has a great new challenge coming up!




2 comments:

  1. I am honored that my card was chosen as one of te Featured Projects for Lets Hear It For The Boys. Congrats to Deborah and Valerie as well! There were so many great projects in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored that my card was chosen as one of te Featured Projects for Lets Hear It For The Boys. Congrats to Deborah and Valerie as well! There were so many great projects in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete